Announcement: One Click Installer

Krzysztof Lichota krzysiek at lichota.net
Tue Aug 7 18:46:18 UTC 2007

Sebastian Heinlein napisaƂ(a):
> I haveb't look at the code in depth, but have you thought about using
> the apt python bindings instead of command line calls ("apt-get install
> --assume-yes" is a bad idea)? aptsources even provides an abstraction of
> the sources.list.

I did not know about apt bindings and I had command line interface from
my other project. I have tried using Adept Batch, but it is not very
convenient nor portable.

So if someone can improve that code, you are welcome to join the project
:) The code is open and definitely there are many ways to improve it :)

	Krzysztof Lichota