Bug #96084

Michael sieverfrisch at yahoo.ie
Thu Apr 26 16:18:24 UTC 2007

--- "(``-_-ยดยด) -- Fernando" <Ubuntu at BUGabundo.net>
wrote:

> if the bug is already fixed on repositories, he
> could just do an
> update on the LiveCD before installing.

He downloaded the LiveCD iso yesterday morning from
http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/download,and
experienced the same error message as the one
documented here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/initramfs-tools/+bug/96084/comments/59

*If* there's been an actual bugfix to the final
release LiveCD in the meantime, where would he
download the delta file from?