feisty + GUI performance in VMware player

Petr Hrdlička hrdlo at post.cz
Wed Apr 4 09:15:23 UTC 2007

Hello Team,

since last updates from this morning, yesterday and last Partial Update I'm experiencing very low performance of GUI. This drives me little bit crazy. Even the mouse cursor isn't moving smoothly. I'm running feisty since it's first devel release on VMware Player and this is first time the GUI is going terribly slow. Any ideas how to correct this ?

VMware player is running on 2core Intel 2GHz assigned 1GB of mem from total of 2GB

Sky_walkie