Ubuntu security notices

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at ubuntu.com
Sun Dec 24 01:01:56 UTC 2006

On 12/23/06, Dennis Kaarsemaker <dennis at kaarsemaker.net> wrote:
> On za, 2006-12-23 at 16:39 -0800, Daniel Robitaille wrote:
>
> > I would think that these notices are a bit outside the primary goal of
> > the Planet Ubuntu which is to aggregate the blogs of Ubuntu members.
>
> Then why is the "Debian package a day" feed aggregated there?

I don't know.  I personally think that it shouldn't be there since it
is not a blog by a member,    I like that Daily debian package feed,
and would subscribe to it if it wasn't on Planet, but I don't think it
should be our planet.

And it seems it didn't make it to the Debian Planet for that exact
same reason according to a comment in
http://debaday.debian.net/2006/12/07/hello-world/

--
Daniel Robitaille  (robitaille at gmail.com)