Ubuntu security notices

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at ubuntu.com
Sun Dec 24 00:39:59 UTC 2006

On 12/23/06, Dennis Kaarsemaker <dennis at kaarsemaker.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> During the move of ubuntu-nl.org to django, the RSS feed for Ubuntu
> Security Notices was destroyed without notice. My apologies for that. If
> you used it, please point your feed reader to
> http://media.ubuntu-nl.org/rss/usn.xml
>
> Maybe I should add it to planet Ubuntu… Comments anyone?

I would think that these notices are a bit outside the primary goal of
the Planet Ubuntu which is to aggregate the blogs of Ubuntu members.

The security notices are currently available on the web
(http://www.ubuntu.com/usn), on  a mailing list
and via your rss feed.  I  think that's probably enough ways to reach
whoever want to get these notices.

Daniel

--
Daniel Robitaille  (robitaille at gmail.com)