New feature: mount local file systems in Gnome, please test

Ernst Persson ernstp at
Tue Dec 12 11:46:30 UTC 2006

But wait, what's this then?;a=commit;h=2ea340399bf8cf3d2bb6bd1b5c4ecbc2042e93d4

Seems David Zeuthen from RedHat has already worked on this. I'm not sure if
his patch has made it into any HAL release yet though?

/Ernst Persson