Ubuntu Community Council 2022 election under way!

Philipp Kewisch philipp.kewisch at canonical.com
Fri Oct 14 09:58:07 UTC 2022

Hi Folks,
The Ubuntu Community Council elections have begun and ballots have been
sent out. You unfortunately will have received two ballot emails due to
human error.The correct ballot email will have the subject line "Poll:
Ubuntu Community Council Election 2022 (valid)", and you may need to
opt-in to CIVS prior to receiving the ballot.If you are having trouble
voting please reach out to the CC at <community-council at
lists.ubuntu.com> who can make sure you get a ballot.

*** Voting closes on October 20th at 23:59 UTC ***

The following candidates are standing for 7 seats on the council:

Chris Guiver
https://launchpad.net/~guiverc
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/guiverc

Erich Eickmeyer
https://launchpad.net/~eeickmeyer
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Eickmeyer

José Antonio Rey
https://launchpad.net/~jose
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/jose

Merlijn Seebrechts
https://launchpad.net/~merlijn-sebrechts
https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/merlijn-membership-application/24005

Monica Ayhens
https://launchpad.net/~madhens
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/madhens

Nathan Haines
https://launchpad.net/~nhaines
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NathanHaines

Thomas Ward
https://launchpad.net/~teward
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Thomas%20Ward

Torsten Franz
https://launchpad.net/~torsten.franz
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TorstenFranz

I'm excited to see a few new faces in the election and would like to
thank all candidates for their willingness to serve the community. As
this is the group driving forward change to the community I'd very much
appreciate if all Ubuntu Members could take a moment to cast their vote.

Philipp Kewisch
Community Engineering Manager
Canonical