Call for nominations for the Technical Board

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Wed May 23 18:19:18 UTC 2018

Hello Ubuntu developers,

The current 2-year term of the [Technical Board][1] is over, and it's
time for electing a new one. For the next two weeks (until 6 June 2018)
we are collecting nominations, then our SABDFL will shortlist the
candidates and confirm their candidacy with them, and finally the
shortlist will be put to a vote by [~ubuntu-dev][2].

Anyone from the Ubuntu community can nominate someone.

Please send nominations (of yourself or someone else) to
Mark Shuttleworth <mark.shuttleworth at ubuntu.com> and CC: the nominee.
You can optionally CC: the [Technical Board mailing list][3], but as
this is public, you *must* get the agreement of the nominated person
before you CC: the list.

The current board can be seen at [~techboard][4].

Thank you,

Walter Lapchynski
Ubuntu Community Council

[1]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TechnicalBoard