TB election in progress

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 11 15:01:55 UTC 2016

Hello,

in the next two weeks (until 2016-04-26 12:00 UTC) all of you are member
of ~ubuntu-dev have time to send in your vote for the TB election. As
always, we're using CIVS for this process.

You should have received an email with the election details. Please
check the spam folders of your email accounts just to be sure. If you
haven't received the mail, please let me know privately and I'll sort it
out.

Thanks to all the nominees and thanks a lot to the old TB!

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved with Snappy Ubuntu Core! developer.ubuntu.com/snappy/
Follow @ubuntudev on twitter.com/facebook.com/G+