Ubuntu Developer Week - 29th-31st Jan

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 24 16:52:58 UTC 2013

Hello everybody,

we are delighted to announce the next Ubuntu Developer Week. From 29th
to 31st January 2013 we will have a great selection of sessions all
about Ubuntu Development, which not only showcase the great work which
goes into Ubuntu, but should also help you get involved.

	https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDeveloperWeek

Among the topics this time: general development and packaging, working
with projects outside Ubuntu, apps in Ubuntu, fixing memleaks, automated
testing, u1db, Ubuntu images, and many may more.

I talked to a number of speakers, here's what they have to say about
their sessions:

 - http://bit.ly/UnI7cH
 - http://bit.ly/10NZRBZ

The majority of sessions will happen on IRC, some will be hangouts on
air thought. Simply review the UDW wiki page for more information.

	https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDeveloperWeek

This is a great opportunity to get involved, so be there, ask your
questions and get started! We hope to see you all there. It's going to
be a great event. :-)

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Ubuntu Developer Week - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDeveloperWeek
29th-31st Jan 2013 - Your great chance to finally get involved!