Minutes of the Developer Membership Board meeting 2013-02-11

Benjamin Drung bdrung at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 11 17:26:07 UTC 2013

= Developer Membership Board meeting, 2013-02-11 =

Chair: Benjamin Drung

Members Present: Barry Warsaw, Benjamin Drung, Iain Lane, Micah Gersten,
                 Stefano Rivera, Stéphane Graber

== Review of previous action items ==

 * Iain published the Dynamic PPU Procedure on
   https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DeveloperMembershipBoard/ApplicationProcess
   and https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers

 * We voted on confirming the concluded re-staffing election
  * Link: http://www.cs.cornell.edu/w8/~andru/cgi-perl/civs/results.pl?id=E_5b1837b9f3008750
  * For: 6 Against: 0 Abstained: 0
  * Action: Micah to announce the poll results

 * Stéphane added Aron to a new input-methods packageset.

 * We voted on delegating managing kernel upload rights to the kernel PPU team
  * Link: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/Dev/UploadRights
  * For: 6 Against: 0 Abstained: 0
  * Action: Iain to do the paperwork for the kernel PPU team delegation

== Chris J. Arges' application for Ubuntu Contributing Developer ==

Link: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/christopherarges/CoreDevApplication

Note: Chris changed his Core Dev application to an Ubuntu Contributing
Developer application before the meeting.

The application was discussed and voted on: For: 6 Against: 0 Abstained: 0

Chris J. Arges was added to the Ubuntu Contributing Developer team,
welcome! We are looking forward to his Core Dev application.

--
Benjamin Drung
Debian & Ubuntu Developer