Minutes from the Technical Board meeting, 2012-03-05
cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 19 19:25:16 UTC 2012
Technical Board meeting, 2012-03-05
= Attendees =
* Colin Watson (chair)
* Matt Zimmerman
* Soren Hansen
* Stéphane Graber
= Notes =
* Ubuntu Studio LTS Plan Proposal
* We asked for more detail on various points, especially active
developers and security support, and agreed to follow up by mail.
* Opening backports pre-release (redux)
* We agreed that Evan's desired clarification was in line with what
the board had originally intended anyway, and thus did not need
* There was some follow-up discussion regarding who should be
responsible for fixing issues with backports uploads carried over to
the subsequent development release. Various people suggested
various targets, but there seemed to be an informal consensus that
uploading a pre-release backport should constitute a promise to deal
with the upload to the development release once it opens.
* Soren agreed to send mail regarding meeting time changes.
* Next meeting is 2012-03-19.
Colin Watson [cjwatson at ubuntu.com]
More information about the ubuntu-devel-announce