Call for votes: Vacant Developer Membership Board seat

Stefano Rivera stefanor at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 14 15:39:30 UTC 2012

Hi ubuntu-devel-announce (2012.01.31_03:27:29_+0200)
> The Developer Membership Board has started a vote to fill the vacant
> position.

The vote closed yesterday [0].

The results [1] were:

1. Barry Warsaw (~barry)
2. Andrew Mitchell (~ajmitch)
3. Charlie Smotherman (~cjsmo)
4. None Of The Above

The new member of the Developer Membership Board is

 Barry Warsaw (~barry)

whose appointment was confirmed at the meeting yesterday.

Please join me in welcoming Barry to our team.

The Developer Membership board would like to thank Michael Bienia for
his many years of service on the DMB and the MOTU council and wish him
well on his future endeavours.

[0]: We ended it a few hours early so that we could confirm the results
     during our meeting. There hadn't been any votes in the previous few
     days, so hopefully the early closing didn't affect anyone.
[1]: The full breakdown of the results is available here:
     http://www.cs.cornell.edu/w8/~andru/cgi-perl/civs/results.pl?id=E_ffe5b07a14f4161e

SR

--
Stefano Rivera