Technical Board is looking for nominations

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 6 15:22:54 UTC 2011

Hello everybody,

the term length of five of the six members of the Technical Board will
end on 1st October. Elected members will stay on the board for two years.

The nomination period runs from now until 1500 UTC on 13th September
2011. After a quick deliberation period the election will be announced.
All Ubuntu developers are eligible to vote. Voting will run for two weeks.

The Technical Board is the custodian of technical architecture,
engineering processes and technology strategy in Ubuntu. We like to make
sure it represents the best combination of experience and innovation
from all of the Ubuntu development teams.

If you would like to put yourself forward for nomination, or would like
to nominate a member of the Ubuntu Developer community who you think
would make a fine member of the board, please mail me about it privately.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Ubuntu App Developer Week: 5th-9th September 2011
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAppDeveloperWeek