New SRU team member: Chris Halse Rogers

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 29 11:12:50 UTC 2011

Hello Ubuntu developers,

I'm happy to announce that Chris Halse Rogers (RAOF on IRC) stepped up to join
the ranks of the SRU team. So from now on we have three persons (Chris, Clint
Byrum, and me) who will share the load, and you are going to see SRU reviews in
the bugs from him as well. So please feel free to ping him about SRU matters as well.

This means that we now have "all timezones" 24 hour coverage for SRUs, with
Chris being in Australia, Clint in the US, and me in Europe.

Note that Chris is not an archive admin yet, so I will still press the buttons
to accept the uploads, but after some weeks he certainly will be able to do so
himself.

Thanks Chris!

Martin