Ubuntu 10.04.3 LTS Coming soon and ISOs ready for testing

Jean-Baptiste Lallement jean-baptiste at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 18 06:09:22 UTC 2011

Hi everyone!

Lucid 10.04.3 LTS, the third dot release of the latest LTS, is going to
be release on July 21rst and candidate images started appearing today.

As usual we'll be asking everyone on the QA team to participate in the
image testing to ensure we have good test coverage.

The procedures for testing ISO images and reporting results are
explained on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/Procedures

To zsync your images, you can use the *dl-ubuntu-test-iso* script, which
is part of the ubuntu-qa-tools package.

Test results are tracked on http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/

You may have accounts on the tracker from last time. Please register if
you are new to this.

We will coordinate testing in #ubuntu-testing on freenode. Please, go
there often to see what others are testing or what needs to be tested.

Thank you very much for your help and happy testing!

--
Jean-Baptiste
irc: jibel