Ubuntu Developer Week next week!

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Fri Jul 8 12:23:56 UTC 2011

Hello everybody,

I'm happy to announce Ubuntu Developer Week next week. Again, we have
brought together a huge variety of sessions to inform, teach and
interest you in what's currently going on in the world of Ubuntu
Development.

	https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDeveloperWeek

Here's a little taster of what this week will be about:

 * Packaging-related sessions: Intro to Ubuntu development, specific
   packaging sessions: Mono, Python, Java, collaboration with Debian,
   fixing ARM build failures.
 * Project demos: Desktop Team Q&A, hacking on Launchpad, dotdee,
   Upstart, nux, hacking on compiz, hacking on Ubuntu websites, Lubuntu
   development, project lightning talks.
 * QA-related sessions: working with apport-reported bugs, debugging
   the kernel, intro to LAVA, how to triage bugs.
 * Hacking sessions: porting to gobject introspection, making use of
   Launchpad translations, app creation with QML, writing Ensemble
   formulas.

Join in, 11th-15th July will be all about Ubuntu Development and having
fun together!

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Ubuntu Developer Week: 11th-15th July 2011
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDeveloperWeek