Delegates for Freeze Exception Requests for Packages in Universe.
stefan.potyra at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Sun Apr 4 16:35:36 BST 2010
better late than never, here's the list of delegates who handle feature freeze
exception requests for packages in the universe component up until
* mythbuntu: Mario Limonciello (~superm1) [superm1]
* mozilla team: Alexander Sack (~asac) [asac], Micah Gersten (~micahg)
* xubuntu: Cody A.W. Somerville (~cody-somerville) [cody-somerville],
Lionel Le Folgoc (~mrpouit) [mr_pouit]
* desktop (gnome): Sebastien Bacher (~seb128) [seb128]
* netbook: Didier Roche (~didrocks) [didrocks]
* edubuntu: Jonathan Carter (~jonathan) [highvoltage],
Stéphane Graber (~stgraber) [stgraber]
The delegations for both server and kubuntu have been dropped for now, since
the delegates in question (Scott Kitterman for server and Jonathan Riddell
for kubuntu) are already members of the release team.
For the aforementioned subsets, delegates can directly process feature freeze
exception requests, i.e. granting and/or rejecting Feature Freeze Exceptions.
Please always document Feature Freeze Exception requests via bug reports, so
that it is immediately clear if a request was approved.
Packages found in main remain subject to approval of ubuntu-release.
In case of doubt, feel free to just subscribe ubuntu-release, we'll sort it
Stefan on behalf of ubuntu-release.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
Url : https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel-announce/attachments/20100404/3010fbe2/attachment.pgp
More information about the ubuntu-devel-announce