Next Ubuntu Developer Summit

Jono Bacon jonobaconcanonical at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 8 10:27:27 BST 2008

Hi All,

I pleased to announce that the next Ubuntu Developer Summit which will
be for the 9.04 release, will take place from Monday 8th - Friday 12th
December 2008 at the Google Campus, Mountain View, California, USA.
The last time we were were at this venue we had an excellent and
productive UDS with strong participation, and we would love to see you
all there too. We wanted to get thre dates out a little early so you
can mark it in your calendars. Soon we will be opening up the process
for registering your attendance for the UDS.

More details can be found at wiki.ubuntu.com/UDS - if you have any
queries, do get in touch with me. :)

  Jono