MOTU Q&A sessions

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Tue May 29 15:00:39 BST 2007

Hello everybody,

are you
      * interested in becoming a MOTU and have some questions about the
        process or how to get started?
      * having questions about packaging and how development in Ubuntu?
      * looking for somebody who can help you with getting involved as a
        MOTU?

If you answered at least one with 'yes', you'll be absolutely right in
these two sessions:

      * Thursday, May 31  0:00 UTC
      * Thursday, May 31 12:00 UTC

The session will take around 90 minutes, where we will have key members
of the MOTU team around who will answer all the questions you have.

We'll meet in #ubuntu-classroom and hope YOU'll be there too.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel