MOTU Q&A sessions
daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Tue May 29 15:00:39 BST 2007
* interested in becoming a MOTU and have some questions about the
process or how to get started?
* having questions about packaging and how development in Ubuntu?
* looking for somebody who can help you with getting involved as a
If you answered at least one with 'yes', you'll be absolutely right in
these two sessions:
* Thursday, May 31 0:00 UTC
* Thursday, May 31 12:00 UTC
The session will take around 90 minutes, where we will have key members
of the MOTU team around who will answer all the questions you have.
We'll meet in #ubuntu-classroom and hope YOU'll be there too.
Have a nice day,
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel-announce/attachments/20070529/a4c2785c/attachment.pgp
More information about the ubuntu-devel-announce