Ubuntu archive team changes

Tollef Fog Heen tfheen at canonical.com
Mon Feb 19 12:58:29 GMT 2007

Hi all,

To address the problem of too little manpower in the Ubuntu archive
team, we recently added to new members: Martin Pitt and Sebastien
Bacher.

We have also allocated archive team days, so if you need to have a
package promoted, packages pushed through NEW or services the archive
team offer, please contact the correct person on IRC (#ubuntu-devel
being the most appropriate channel).

The schedule is:

Monday: Tollef (Mithrandir on IRC)
Wednesday: Sebastien (seb128 on IRC)
Friday: Martin (pitti on IRC)

Please note that we track most archive administration tasks, so only
contact us if your need is in some ways urgent (and jumping the queue
is justified).

--
Tollef Fog Heen