Impending Debian import freeze

Steve Langasek steve.langasek at ubuntu.com
Tue Dec 11 10:53:45 GMT 2007

Hi all,

Just a brief note to remind you all that the DebianImportFreeze[1] for Hardy
is two days away[2].  This is the deadline for initial merges of packages
for Hardy; after Thursday, December 13, merging packages is a freeze
exception, so please have your remaining merges for hardy finished before
this point.

If you need help getting a merge done in time, feel free to contact the
Ubuntu Release Team on the #ubuntu-release IRC channel on irc.freenode.net,
or contact me directly by email, and we'll do what we can to help distribute
this work.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebianImportFreeze
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HardyReleaseSchedule