Hardy Alpha 1 released

bruyere.ronald bruyere.ronald at skynet.be
Sun Dec 2 17:16:35 GMT 2007

Dear Sir,

I am a fan of this Linux distribution since years ago but since the version 7.04, I am disappointed because the wifi module in my mobile computer isn't recognised !!!! I hoped with the Hardy Alpha, my Atheros Wifi module be recognised but once again, it isn't !

Could you help me ? Will you think to integrate the madwifi module in the Hardy Ubuntu 8.04 ? As soon as there will be a version which will find ma Atheros wifi network, I'll use you distribution again !!! Just one distribution recognise my version, it is a Mandrake Linux but I would prefer largely your distribution !!!

Good Luck

Yours Faithfully

Ronald Bruyère
A belgian Microsoft Windows and Linux OS's user

J'utilise BullGuard afin de maintenir propre mon ordinateur.
Essayez gratuitement BullGuard: www.bullguard.com