Ubuntu Development Team Meeting Report 11 May 2006

Jane Weideman janew at canonical.com
Tue May 16 16:09:57 BST 2006

Please find attached the report from last week's Ubuntu Development Team
Meeting.

Note that the goals which have been implemented for some time have now
been removed from the report.

** REMINDER **
The next meeting is scheduled for Thursday 18 May 2006 at 14:00 UTC.
As discussed last week, we will meet for 90 minutes this week, to allow
more time to discuss issues with each team member (there will still only
be 5 minutes max per person, so please be prepared).

Please report any errors or omissions in this report to me, so that
I can correct them.

Regards,

--
JaneW