Reminder: Ubuntu Development Team Meeting 11 May 2006 - 0800UTC

Jane Weideman janew at canonical.com
Wed May 10 11:45:17 BST 2006

** REMINDER **
The next Ubuntu Development Team Meeting is scheduled for tomorrow
Thursday 11 May 2006 at 08:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.

That's in about 21 hours from now.

** Note ** Last week's almost-completed report got eaten in my multiple
Open Office crashes yesterday, and all my changes vanished :( I will see
what I can do to recreate the report before tomorrow's meeting. I
apologise for any inconvenience caused.

The Ubuntu Distro Team are required to attend these
meetings. Attendance of others is completely voluntary.

Distro Team members unable to attend are required to send an e-mail
to me including a valid excuse and a status update by no later than
the start of the meeting.

Thanks,

--
JaneW