Dapper UI Sprint

Mark Shuttleworth mark at canonical.com
Mon Mar 6 11:09:43 GMT 2006

Good morning lovers of bling

The Dapper UI sprint is in full swing at the K&K hotel in London. We are
reviewing progress on UBZ desktop specs, as well as the artwork, theming
and icons for Dapper in both Ubuntu and Kubuntu.

We are using #dapper-look as a general channel. Feel free to hop on
there and join the conversation.

There will be a series of uploads this week of test items and ideas,
please jump onto the channel for feedback and new ideas or pointers to
things that need fixing.

There are two wiki pages:

   https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DapperKubuntuLook
   https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DapperUbuntuLook

These will track mockups and suggestions. They are blank now, and will
get filled up during the course of the week.

Mark