Upstream merges due 2006-12-21 (Thursday)

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Tue Dec 19 13:44:43 GMT 2006

As noted on http://wiki.ubuntu.com/FeistyReleaseSchedule, merges from
Debian to the main and restricted components should be completed by this
Thursday. At the time of writing, http://merges.ubuntu.com/main.html
indicates that there are 124 outstanding merges (not merged yet in
Feisty) and 98 updated merges (merged in Feisty, but there's been a
newer version in Debian since then). Although I know that a number of
these are in progress, this is still quite a hump to get over in two
days, particularly with a number of core developers on holiday as we
approach the Christmas break.

If you're a core developer, please take time over the next two days to
deal with as many of these merges as you can. Your priority should be to
clear the outstanding merges first, and to deal first with those merges
with your name listed against them on merges.ubuntu.com. If you find
yourself out of merges to do, either look for developers who seem to be
falling behind and offer them your help, or contact me.

Thanks,