Ubuntu Hug Day - 20 December 2006

Simon Law sfllaw at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 14 15:26:02 GMT 2006

Seasons greetings!

It's nearing the end of the year, so next Wednesday will be the last Hug
Day of 2006.  We're going to be triaging bugs and processing people into
the Ubuntu QA team.

What's an Ubuntu Hug Day, you may ask?  It's a day when people get
together to triage and fix bugs.  It's a great time to start helping, if
you've been thinking about it, because there's always someone to talk
to.  And when you've helped out, people will give you hugs!  :)

Just join the #ubuntu-bugs IRC channel on irc.freenode.net on 20
December 2006.  We're going to be running the day in all time zones, so
if it's Wednesday where you are, it's the right day.

For more information, see: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuHugDay

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
--