Ubuntu Bug Day on Wednesday 23 August 2006

Simon Law sfllaw at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 21 17:32:45 BST 2006

Hi everybody!

A bunch of us are hanging out in a quaint little conference room in
Wiesbaden, Germany.  We're hacking away on Edgy Eft and trying to get as
much done as possible.

As part of this event, we're throwing a Bug Day this Wednesday.  It will
be at the same time (whenever it is Wednesday in your part of the
world).  And it will be in the same place (the #ubuntu-bugs IRC channel
on irc.freenode.net).  But what will be different is that we'll have as
many developers as possible in participation.

Yay!  See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay for more details.

We'll be looking at the big issues that would block Edgy from releasing.
These are:
 - Desktop bugs
 - Kernel bugs
 - X bugs
But you can help with whatever bugs you like.  As usual, we'll be giving
out hugs for bugs.

See you there.

And happy hacking,
--