Reminder: Dapper Status Update Meeting 20 April 2006 - 2000UTC

Matt Zimmerman mdz at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 20 17:00:16 BST 2006

On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 10:58:48AM +0200, Jane Weideman wrote:
> ** REMINDER **
> The next Dapper Status Update meeting is scheduled for latter today
> Thursday 20 April 2006 at 20:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.

Since we've all been putting in long hours on the Beta release, and there
isn't much to report apart from the Beta, we don't need to have a weekly
meeting this week.  Celebrate, sleep and enjoy, and let's do this next
Thursday at the same time instead.

Congratulations to the development team for their efforts in producing a
solid beta.

--
 - mdz