[Merge] lp:~khurshid-alam/unity-settings-daemon/libnm-port into lp:unity-settings-daemon

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Thu May 2 16:21:00 UTC 2019

Review: Approve

Thanks for the work, I don't think it makes sense to review the code there since it's a lot of change and basically a backport from upstream code already used in GNOME, let's rather go through functional testing. Landing the change (especially early in the cycle) is +1 from me, let me know when you are happy uploading
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~khurshid-alam/unity-settings-daemon/libnm-port/+merge/366761
Your team Unity Settings Daemon Development Team is subscribed to branch lp:unity-settings-daemon.