[Merge] ~gunnarhj/ubuntu/+source/gnome-settings-daemon:ibus-live-session2 into ~ubuntu-desktop/ubuntu/+source/gnome-settings-daemon:ubuntu/master

Gunnar Hjalmarsson ubuntu at gunnar.cc
Tue Jun 11 20:07:08 UTC 2019

Well, I couldn't let this go, and submitted yet another MP:

https://code.launchpad.net/~gunnarhj/ubuntu/+source/gnome-settings-daemon/+git/gnome-settings-daemon/+merge/368678

Letting maybe_convert_old_settings() return a boolean, which tells us whether it's the first run, seems to be a more straightforward way, and results in a simpler patch.

So I put this one on hold too. Please review the latest MP instead at first hand.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gunnarhj/ubuntu/+source/gnome-settings-daemon/+git/gnome-settings-daemon/+merge/368657
Your team Ubuntu Desktop is subscribed to branch ~ubuntu-desktop/ubuntu/+source/gnome-settings-daemon:ubuntu/master.