[Merge] ~gunnarhj/ubuntu/+source/gnome-settings-daemon:ibus-live-session into ~ubuntu-desktop/ubuntu/+source/gnome-settings-daemon:ubuntu/master

Iain Lane iain at orangesquash.org.uk
Mon Jun 10 20:02:22 UTC 2019

Thanks for trying that.

I think you should probably not put it in any if() in that function. In English that says something along the lines of "the first time we try to convert the settings, also add the IBus sources". I'd put the call right above "if (!g_file_set_contents (stamp_file_path, "", 0, &error)) {" I think.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gunnarhj/ubuntu/+source/gnome-settings-daemon/+git/gnome-settings-daemon/+merge/368409
Your team Ubuntu Desktop is requested to review the proposed merge of ~gunnarhj/ubuntu/+source/gnome-settings-daemon:ibus-live-session into ~ubuntu-desktop/ubuntu/+source/gnome-settings-daemon:ubuntu/master.