[Merge] ~vanvugt/ubuntu/+source/mutter:fix-1809407-eoan into ~ubuntu-desktop/ubuntu/+source/mutter:ubuntu/master

Iain Lane iain at orangesquash.org.uk
Mon Jul 8 14:42:21 UTC 2019

I'll be uploading 3.33.4 once it's released next week. Ideally I'll just
have to do one upload, so this fix can be incorporated into that same
release. Double ideally it'll be in the upstream part of that upload, if
Marco stops nit-picking and presses merge at some point soon. :-)

Close this MP if it gets merged upstream. If it doesn't, I'll look to
merge it when the time comes.