network-manager:upstream git has been force pushed, update your checkout

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 9 11:56:17 UTC 2019

Hey there,

The network-manager git 'upstream' branch had been buggy/outdated for
some time (the project doesn't use a proper gbp workflow and it's not
updated by doing a tarball import). Since I couldn't figure out how
merge the debian updates I decided to force push the salsa version of
'upstream' to launchpad.

If you work on n-m in Ubuntu you probably want to force pull or do a
fresh checkout, hopefully that doesn't create any issue

(I also updated to the current 1.20 serie while doing those changes)

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher