[Merge] ~gunnarhj/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center:serbian-fix-2 into ~ubuntu-desktop/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center:ubuntu/master

Iain Lane iain at orangesquash.org.uk
Mon Apr 15 08:07:05 UTC 2019

Thanks Gunnar. Speaking for me personally, I'd like to review this prior to uploading but I'm not sure I'm going to have the bandwidth to do that this week - unless somebody else is confident enough in the change then I'll review ASAP for an early SRU.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gunnarhj/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center/+git/gnome-control-center/+merge/365920
Your team Ubuntu Desktop is requested to review the proposed merge of ~gunnarhj/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center:serbian-fix-2 into ~ubuntu-desktop/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center:ubuntu/master.