[Merge] ~3v1n0/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell:ubuntu/master into ~ubuntu-desktop/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell:ubuntu/master

Daniel van Vugt daniel.van.vugt at canonical.com
Thu Apr 11 05:06:53 UTC 2019

Review: Abstain

Aside from the size, I'm not familiar with any of the changes here. But I know we're also in a hurry. So maybe land it ASAP and defer to manual testing instead of a code review.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~3v1n0/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell/+git/gnome-shell/+merge/365834
Your team Ubuntu Desktop is requested to review the proposed merge of ~3v1n0/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell:ubuntu/master into ~ubuntu-desktop/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell:ubuntu/master.