[Merge] ~3v1n0/ubuntu/+source/gnome-calculator:ubuntu/bionic into ~ubuntu-desktop/ubuntu/+source/gnome-calculator:ubuntu/bionic

Didier Roche didrocks at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 11 07:35:34 UTC 2018

Do we really want to merge with Debian for a SRU? This sounds like against the "minimal set of changes" that a SRU should have and may be rejected by the SRU team. Otherwise, +1 on the changes themselves for me, but before acking, please check with the SRU team.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~3v1n0/ubuntu/+source/gnome-calculator/+git/gnome-calculator/+merge/354330
Your team Ubuntu Desktop is requested to review the proposed merge of ~3v1n0/ubuntu/+source/gnome-calculator:ubuntu/bionic into ~ubuntu-desktop/ubuntu/+source/gnome-calculator:ubuntu/bionic.