[Merge] lp:~khurshid-alam/unity-settings-daemon/media-keys-fix into lp:unity-settings-daemon

Khurshid Alam khurshid.alam at linuxmail.org
Fri Nov 30 16:56:52 UTC 2018

The proposal to merge lp:~khurshid-alam/unity-settings-daemon/media-keys-fix into lp:unity-settings-daemon has been updated.

Description changed to:

It may seem unnecessary to add debug info for each dbus method call (revno: 4187), but I noticed session name change only after I added the debug info in the first place. Beside I don't want to partially backport commit for no reason. They do no harm.

And since I have other fixes just for media-keys plugin, this will keep size of each MR & no of MRs short.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~khurshid-alam/unity-settings-daemon/media-keys-fix/+merge/359935
--
Your team Unity Settings Daemon Development Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~khurshid-alam/unity-settings-daemon/media-keys-fix into lp:unity-settings-daemon.