[Merge] ~didrocks/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell:yaru-as-default into ~ubuntu-desktop/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell:ubuntu/master

Marco Trevisan (TreviƱo) mail at 3v1n0.net
Sun Jul 29 20:59:22 UTC 2018

Mh, I should probably rebase my 3.29 branch on this... So please merge this first (no need for a relase I guess); an then we go with the 3.29 one.

Or do you prefer the other way around (not to add too much juice)?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~didrocks/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell/+git/gnome-shell/+merge/350925
Your team Ubuntu Desktop is requested to review the proposed merge of ~didrocks/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell:yaru-as-default into ~ubuntu-desktop/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell:ubuntu/master.