[Merge] ~3v1n0/ubuntu/+source/gnome-session:ubuntu/master into ~ubuntu-desktop/ubuntu/+source/gnome-session:ubuntu/master

Marco Trevisan (TreviƱo) mail at 3v1n0.net
Mon Aug 20 13:38:44 UTC 2018

Review: Needs Fixing

Ah, as mentioned marking this as needs-fixing, since we need to decide what's the best approach for not making this run in NON-ubuntu sessions without having to make sessions-migration to trigger errors.

Another option would even been making sessions-migration XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP aware and then supporting .desktop files as migration scripts, where we can quickly filter them using the various `OnlyShowIn`/`NotShowIn` to filter.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~3v1n0/ubuntu/+source/gnome-session/+git/gnome-session/+merge/353340
Your team Ubuntu Desktop is requested to review the proposed merge of ~3v1n0/ubuntu/+source/gnome-session:ubuntu/master into ~ubuntu-desktop/ubuntu/+source/gnome-session:ubuntu/master.