[Merge] ~3v1n0/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell:ubuntu/master-3.29.90-2ubuntu1 into ~ubuntu-desktop/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell:ubuntu/master

Iain Lane iain at orangesquash.org.uk
Fri Aug 17 12:29:34 UTC 2018

Review: Approve

I don't see why js-main-Throw-error-if-no-valid-default-stylesheet-is-fou.patch couldn't go upstream anyway, or at least be proposed.

If not, please put it in Gbp-Pq: topic Ubuntu.

In general I'm really worried about the amount of patches we're building up here. Can you please try to make an effort to get this down? (Yeah, I know that there's a bunch which are cherry picks from master, even ignoring those it's still concerning.)

I'll not block on that this time but if this keeps on increasing I might push back harder... 😈
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~3v1n0/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell/+git/gnome-shell/+merge/353139
Your team Ubuntu Desktop is subscribed to branch ~ubuntu-desktop/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell:ubuntu/master.