Application for ~ubuntu-desktop membership

Ken VanDine ken.vandine at canonical.com
Wed Apr 18 14:52:11 UTC 2018

I've been sponsoring and doing packaging reviews for Olivier for several
years now and his work is always high quality.  It would be very useful if
he was a member of ~ubuntu-desktop.  That's a +1 from me!

Thanks,
Ken

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 9:06 AM, Olivier Tilloy <
olivier.tilloy at canonical.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to be considered for membership in the ubuntu-desktop team.
>
> I've been officially maintaining chromium-browser and libreoffice
> packages for a year now. I have PPU rights for chromium-browser
> (granted in November last year) and my libreoffice uploads are usually
> sponsored by seb128 and kenvandine.
>
> I also occasionally contribute to other packages in the desktop set (I
> did some sponsored uploads for gconf, gnome-session, gdm3, ibus).
>
> My packaging work includes bug fixes, new versions and SRUs, and I
> also created new packages as an upstream developer in the past
> (unity-2d and related components, webbrowser-app for Ubuntu Touch).
>
> Thanks in advance for endorsing me.
>
> Cheers,
>
>  Olivier

Ubuntu - "I am what I am because of who we all are"