Firefox ESR package is really needed

Nrbrtx nrbrtx at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 20:55:56 UTC 2017

Dear community!

According to this AskUbuntu question (https://askubuntu.com/q/977138/66509)
- the problem is critically actual.
We have 550 views of this question for 2 hours.

Please make official ESR package and put it alongside bleeding-edge version.
New shiny Firefox disables many LEGACY extensions (see
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TFcEXMcKrwoIAECIVyBU0GPoSmRqZ7A0VBvqeKYVSww/htmlview#
).
Users and developers need time for the switch.
They can't repair car while driving it.

With best regards,
Norbert.