Default App: gnome-sushi

Jeremy Bicha jbicha at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 9 11:13:23 UTC 2017

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 8:17 PM, Robert Ancell
<robert.ancell at canonical.com> wrote:
> I was expecting the right click menu to have a "Preview" entry (i.e. beside
> the open with entries) and spacebar would be a shortcut. It seems you can
> only know this feature exists if you've read the docs / been told.

I asked the Nautilus maintainer about this and he pointed me to some
designs that I believe will eventually deprecate sushi.

https://wiki.gnome.org/Design/Whiteboards/OpeningFiles

sushi doesn't have any known security vulnerabilities but sushi seems
like the kind of feature that could expose security vulnerabilities.

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha