Firefox supported architectures

Bryan Quigley bryan.quigley at canonical.com
Fri Jul 21 16:51:57 UTC 2017

Agreed.  Been looking at the build failures on arm to see if anything
stands out - looking to setup some pis to build it locally.  If anyone
else has a good ARM setup and looking for something to troubleshoot,
look at both the stable firefox and firefox beta/nightly as they
appear to fail with different errors.

Had a good discussion on IRC about it:
https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2017/07/17/%23ubuntu-desktop.html#t14:42