Default App: GNOME Logs

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Wed Aug 16 08:51:52 UTC 2017

Le 10/08/2017 à 00:41, Sebastien Bacher a écrit :
> Things got improved a bit with the newer version that landed this week.

Ok, I'm not sure what the process for deciding on those changes should
be, but with the improvements made to gnome-logs this cycle I would be
in favor of doing the change now and see how it goes.

+1 from me on that change

There are some issues due to the fact that we have things not using the
journal and it's not persistant but the way forward is rather to fix
those problems than to stay on an old log viewer.

What do other think? It would be good if some other people from the
~ubuntu-desktop set would -1/0/+1 so we can see if we have some sort of
consensus

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher