Default App: GNOME Logs

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Wed Aug 2 23:32:41 UTC 2017

Hey Jeremy,

Le 01/08/2017 à 13:42, Jeremy Bicha a écrit :
> I believe by default, gnome-logs shows a lot more logs than
> gnome-system-log does especially if we enabled the persistent journal.

gnome-logs sounds like the way to go but we should probably look at how
we can make more content visible on screen because at the moment it
somewhat makes it quite difficult to read through a log (the text is big
by default, there is not a lot of horizontal space and you can't scroll
in that direction, which means you only see a small part of the lines
and need to click on each entry to see the missing part which is highly
suboptimal)

What do other thing about the usability?

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher