GUADEC 2017 talk submissions close 23rd April

Jeremy Bicha jbicha at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 24 22:57:13 UTC 2017

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 5:30 PM, Robert Ancell
<robert.ancell at canonical.com> wrote:
> Given the recent Ubuntu desktop changes I suspect we'll have some people
> attending GUADEC 2017 [1] this year. The talk submissions close 23rd April
> (i.e. in four days). Not sure if anyone knows yet if they'll be there / has
> something appropriate Ubuntu / GNOME related they can write up in the next
> few days.

If you're quick, there's still a few more hours to submit talk
proposals. The deadline was extended until 11:00 (in the morning) UTC
Tuesday, April 25.

https://2017.guadec.org/2017/04/24/call-for-papers-deadline-extended-until-today/
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2017-April/msg00070.html

Jeremy