Let's start discussing Ubuntu&GNOME work during today's meeting

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 18 09:04:13 UTC 2017

Hey there,

Due to the recent changes we are not going to have a normal team-round
status update style meeting today.

We are going to keep the slot (15h30UTC on IRC #ubuntu-desktop) though
and start discussing a bit what should be the next steps to take to move
Ubuntu Desktop to GNOME in z+1.

Don't worry if you want to join and can't be there today/read the email
after the meeting, it's just a first slot for discussions with the
people who are around and we are going to set up a better organized
meeting later.

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher